Dayton Power & Light Company Cheap Seats are deeply discounted seats available mostly in the upper balcony at the Schuster Center and balcony at the Victoria Theatre for select performances. These seats are only available to purchase online and are limited in quantity. Seats are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Here’s how it works:
- While Dayton Power & Light Company CHEAP SEATS are designed to let new audiences discover the arts, anybody can sign up to receive DP&L Company CHEAP SEAT alerts.
- Sign up here to receive the DP&L Company CHEAP SEATS monthly email. You’ll receive one email a month with information about what and how many CHEAP SEATS are available for the next month’s performances. Already have an account, update your preferences! CHEAP SEATS are available while supplies last or until 48 hours before the performance. There’s no charge to receive alerts.
- You can only buy DP&L Company CHEAP SEATS online. They are not available at the Box Office or by phone.
- You can choose your own seats so you’ll know exactly where you’ll be sitting. Seats are available mostly in the upper balcony at the Schuster Center and balcony at the Victoria Theatre. You can buy up to four (4) tickets per show.
- Accessible seats are marked with a wheelchair symbol. All other Cheap Seats locations require stairs to access.
- The default delivery method is print at home. You should receive an email with your tickets attached within 45 minutes of placing an order.
- There is a $2 fee per order.